Subscribe to Health and Strength to be notified when the next video is live and to see more videos like these.
BEST DRINK for WEIGHT LOSS ? https://youtu.be/2epO2hVUTlo
#WeightLoss #HealthDiet #HealthandStrength
Now i'm going to show u the third remedy for weight loss using barley.
To prepare this we need
1. Barley - 1 cup
2. Minced ginger - 1 gram
3. Honey - 1 teaspoon
4. Cinnamon - 1 piece
5. Lemon - 1 piece
6. Water - 3 to 4 glasses
1. First we need to wash the barley for twice to separate all the grains husk and dust from the barley.
2. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water to it and let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. After boiling add cinnamon stick to it as cinnamon helps to lose visceral fat and support weight loss. antimicrobial, anti parasitic properties of cinnamon make it one of the healthiest spices of all the time. It helps lower pressure, cholesterol, boosts insulin function and metabolism a well.
4. Next add 1 teaspoon of minced ginger to the boiling water. ginger root is a stellar anti-inflammatory, improves heart health, eases nausea and motion sickness, helps expel free radicals from the body, and is even linked with lowering cholesterol.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice to it.
6. Transfer into the glass and here is the weight loss drink is ready.
7. Consume this drink in the morning on an empty or even you can add this to your break fast .
Thanks for watching the Remedy,
Don?t forget to Like, Comment and Share the Video.
I made this couple days back and served with pulao, it turned out to be really delicious..I made the same gravy which i make for my butter chicken and butter paneer. The gravy is so good..It goes well with roti, pulao or naan.Similar Recipes,Simple... -
This Turtle Peanut Butter Fudge from Pack Momma is basically the BEST fudge EVER! It is an easy no-bake recipe that is perfect for the holidays â€” or anytime you want something sinfully delicious!Â The recipe only calls for a few ingredients that... -
Light and absolutely stunning, this creamy lemon pie is perfect for summer (or anytime, really!). It only requires a few ingredients and is so simple to make; no wonder I’m in love! My friend Deb loves two things in life: Joanna and Chip... -
These Cheesy Breakfast Sliders from Creations by Kara are loaded with ham, eggs, and real cheddar cheese â€” making them a great breakfast for everyone in the family! You can eat them fresh out of the oven or you can re-heat them when youâ€™re... -
Here i am delivering you my chocolate heaven..It is creamy, rich and very very chocolaty desert..Similar Recipes,Sour Cream RecipePeanut Butter CheesecakeNutella CheesecakeMascarpone CheesecakeStrawberry CheesecakeMango CheesecakeMango Custard... -
Tips for Picking The Perfect Paint Colors-use these tips to pick out the perfect paint colors for your home!
Whether you are building a new home or just need to freshen up a room it can be hard to pick out the perfect paint color. We are... -